914 Market Street Parkersburg, WV 26101
Thrive is a community empowerment program which provides basic living essentials to families and individuals through a case management process that ensures their stability while working through goal plans for self-sufficiency. These services include access to food, household cleaning supplies, and personal hygiene items; clothing support for foster and adopted children; and new baby care supplies. Thrive delivers services through a dignified shopping experience where participants are given choices of selection to meet their specific needs.
To collaborate with service agencies in the greater Parkersburg area in providing a full complement of case managed assistance to help families achieve and maintain self-sufficiency.
- Thrive Market , a choice based food market
- Thrive Homegoods providing infant, toddler and housing supplies
- Hope Grows, a community garden project providing fresh greens and organic vegetables
- Kelly’s Closet, clothing distribution for foster children
- United Way Alliance of the MOV Volunteer Hub, a clearinghouse volunteer center to match needs and services in the MOV.
Hours and Info
Open Monday – Friday 12pm – 4pm
Because Thrive is meant to function as an emergency necessity resource, customers are able to visit twice before needing to make an appointment with a case manager through Community Resources. Working with a case manager allows CRI and Thrive to better understand the needs of our clients and how we can help them reach self-sufficiency.