Accountable Case Management
Who We Are
ACM is the backbone of CRI. Our case managers work together with our clients to help them achieve their personal goals and allow for a better quality of life.
What We Do
Our goal is to help community members overcome the impact of generational poverty and, by working together, end the impact of poverty across WV.
- Obtain birth certificates, social security cards, and ID
- Find jobs and prepare for interviews
- Outreach to obtain housing
- Help navigate DHHR and various agencies to obtain resources for housing affordability
- Emergency clothing, food, and resources
- Utility terminations
- Provide free tax preparation through Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)