If you provide child care in your home and are certified by the DHHR, then you are eligible to participate in the CCFP. When you serve nutritious meals/snack to the child in your care, you will receive reimbursement for those meals and snacks.

The Child Care Food Program is a nationally funded program, sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture and administered by the WV Department of Education. It is consistent with the objective that no person in the US shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or handicapping conditions, be excluded from participation or be denied the benefits of or be discriminated against, under any program or activity of the recipient to which assistance is provided by the USDA.

For more information call 304-485-5525